Thursday, May 19, 2016

Winner of the First ARC box!

Thank you all for sharing with me your favorite indie bookstores! I'm currently compiling a list of the top ones to send a special prize to (more info on that soon!) but meanwhile, let's give out a prize to YOU for submitting your store's name!

drumroll, please....

The winner of the first ARC box for A World Without You is...


Glauber,
whose favorite bookstore is Anderson's! 


If you didn't win, don't worry...I'm gearing up for another round of giveaways right now. In fact, my desk is about to topple over from all the books selected for giveaway. There are separate prizes that will be posted here and across my social media, so make sure you look around...and they'll be flash giveaways open for 24 hours only, on different days! More details to come soon, but I hope you're ready for this! :) 

No comments: