Monday, March 7, 2016

Attention Book Bloggers! How to Get Free Review Copies

Hey guys! I've got two books that are currently available for free to book bloggers! If you review books (even just on GoodReads or Amazon), you're welcome to sign up and try to get a copy--it costs you nothing but a second of time.

A World Without You is my first contemporary novel...but you guys know me, and I promise you it's weird and awesome and there's kissing but also a lot of tragedy and not everyone makes it out alive and maybe super powers are real and maybe they aren't, you have to figure it out for yourself.

It's about a boy who thinks he can travel through time, and he needs this power to save his girlfriend, trapped in the past. It's about a girl who thinks her brother is having mental delusions and is getting help at a school for emotionally disturbed kids. It's about the two of them--brother and sister--and the way their family is broken but also the way it's tied together.

It's a strange little book, but it's one of the most important things I think I've ever written, and I hope you like it.

TO REQUEST A REVIEW COPY OF A WORLD WITHOUT YOU, CLICK HERE.

My Paper Hearts series has also been selected for a short run on NetGalley, a program designed for reviewers to read copies for reviews. The first book, Paper Hearts: Some Writing Advice is currently available for download!

My Paper Hearts series came about because so many of my readers also wanted to be writers. You guys probably know my (ridiculously long) journey toward publication. These are the books I wish I'd had before I was published, and they're the result of answering questions, posting articles, and joining discussions in the lit community for the past five plus years.

The first volume is all about the craft of writing, and it's less straight-instruction and more philosophy and advice. Nothing in writing is a simple answer--there is no right way to write--but there are methods that may be able to help, and standards to the business if you're seeking publication.

TO REQUEST A REVIEW COPY OF PAPER HEARTS, VOLUME 1: SOME WRITING ADVICE, CLICK HERE.

No comments: