Monday, October 6, 2014

Where to find THE BODY ELECTRIC

Today's the day--The Body Electric is finally out! I have poured my heart (and brain!) into this twisty book, and I hope that those of you who read it, love it.

Here's where you can find your own copy of the book!

SUPPORT LOCAL:
Any bookstore in America (and Canada, I believe) can order you a copy of the book! Just because you don't see it on the shelves doesn't mean that they can't get it to you. It's in all the major retailer systems, so it should take them only seconds to look it up and order it for you. Show me a receipt from your local bookstore, and I'll mail you some swag! <3 nbsp="" p="">
Even if you don't have a local bookstore near you, you can support indie bookstores by ordering a copy through IndieBound. Here's the direct link! This will get you a copy of the Special Edition of the book--it includes a short story, interview, world history, and other extra details! (Please note: the IndieBound website incorrectly lists this book as hardcover; all print copies of The Body Electric are paperback. I'm working with them to correct the issue.)

SUPPORT LOCAL AND GET SIGNED COPIES:
While the Limited Edition of The Body Electric is all sold out, you can still order from my local indie, Malaprops, and get a signed Special Edition. I'll be stuffing them all with swag until swag runs out! And if you live in the Asheville, NC, area, be sure to stop by for the launch party on Tuesday! There will be cupcakes and books and me awkwardly talking about cupcakes and books :)

AMAZON


BARNES & NOBLE

No comments: