Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Winner of the Setting Contest!

Picture by Mariamichelle, used under Creative Commons. Link

Thank you so much to everyone who entered my contest to guess the location of the setting of The Body Electric! The response was awesome and it was so cool to see you guesses--especially as so many of you were correct!

Without further ado, the correct location of the setting for The Body Electric is...

MALTA!!!!

For the purposes of the contest, I accepted Malta, Gozo, or any Maltese/Gozan city--as long as you were anywhere on the map above, I counted it as an entry :) 

So, from all the winning guesses, the winning entry is...

EVILLARS20! 

I've contacted the winner directly--and if you didn't win, stick around. I'll have another contest up soon!

Thanks again for playing, everyone!

No comments: