Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Winners!

Thanks everyone for understanding the delay in announcing winners for the contests I've been running! I was going to be a huge tease and draw it out, but why wait? :)

Winner of the Signed Paperback Copy of A MILLION SUNS:

Gaby!

~*~*~*

Winner of the Library of Signed YA Books
(Including a COMPLETE AtU trilogy by me!)

Deborah!
Her entry on why she loves YA is HERE.

~*~*~*

Thanks for playing everyone! Winners have been contacted by email.

And if you didn't win, don't despair! I've got a few more ginormous contests in the works for you, one of which will be announced by the end of this week! And don't forget that the League is holding a huge giveaway right now, too--12 signed books up for grabs!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the winner! Such an awesome giveaway! :)

Deb said...

I'm just falling on my face with joy over this win, Beth! Thank you so much. It seems I'll be reviewing more YA novels in the near future! :] Thank you so much!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! :)

Jocelyn Rish said...

Congrats to the winners! Looking forward to the next contests!

Michelle @ In Libris Veritas said...

Congrats to both of them!