Friday, December 28, 2012

Calling All Book Bloggers!

Attention Book Bloggers (and Vloggers!):

I'm working on a super secret project with a few other authors. And we'd love to have your help in revealing this project. If you'd like to participate, fill out the form below by Sunday. On Sunday, I'll be sending out an email to everyone who signs up, with details on what the secret project is, and how to reveal it. If you want to, you can then post a reveal of the secret project on January 3rd.

The secret project is a lot of fun, and something I think everyone will like. There's no obligation to participate, but if you do decide to participate in the secret project, then your post will be something that is very simple, and something that will be individual to you (in other words, you're not just copying and pasting the same post as everyone else, but it will not be labor-intensive, and will probably only take you about fifteen minutes).

The only requirements are:

  • You need to have some sort of media outlet that can host your post (such as a blog or vlog)
  • You can post the content on January 3 (you can post at a later date, but the big blast will be Jan. 3)
  • You fill out the form below--there's no string attached; this is just so we can contact you with the info. You can always decide to bow out after you find out what the secret is.
I really hope you want to participate! This is going to be really exciting! :)

<<>>

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very excited!!!

Bonnie said...

I am totally in!

Alisa @ thenovelnook said...

Intriguing.. Can't wait to be a part of it, whatever it may be :).

Carrie @ Paper Bindings said...

Secret fun stuff, I'm curious.

Gabe (Ava Jae) said...

Hmm, what about writing bloggers? Do you think the event would still be relevant to writing blogs?

LJ Vaughn said...

Ooooh this sounds fun. And mysterious!

barmybex said...

Sounds cool, count me in. ;D

lady reader said...

Super stoked for this. Can't wait! :)

Alba said...

oh god!! :O
So mysterious!!
I LOVE it!!
I signed up I think... I'll go and do it again... since I don't know if it got through...

Allison said...

Well I'm intrigued!

Unknown said...

Sounds interesting

Kate @Midnight Book Girl said...

Very exciting! I haven't ever done anything like this!

Unknown said...

@AvaJae: Sure! Any blog works for me :)

Unknown said...

Yay!! Can't wait to hear more about it!! :)

Sonia said...

So I'll just sit here refreshing my inbox.

Ellz said...

Great! Hoping my information went though. Would love to be part of the fun!

Jessica @ The Psychotic Nerd said...

Sounds awesome!!! XD
I might do it...
but I don't think my blog is big enough for it :(
(I have a VERY pitiful blog)

Charity Bradford said...

Awe man! I take a week off of blogging and google reader and I missed it. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

My programmer is trying to convince me to move to .net
from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.
But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type
on several websites for about a year and am concerned about switching
to another platform. I have heard fantastic things about blogengine.

net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content into it?
Any help would be really appreciated!
Stop by my web site - transfer news

Lora said...

So excited to be part of spreading the word! Thanks for the opportunity <3.

Sasha said...

Where is the form? Am I missing something? lol I would love to participate and support this idea however I can. =D