Tuesday, September 4, 2012

September Events!

AHHH! August was a nice, peaceful month. No travel at all (except for fun) which was crazy!! But now it's September, and it's time to jump back into the fray :)

First up--TOMORROW!--is an awesome panel with a group of awesome people. Come to Malaprops in Asheville, September 5, at 7pm to meet me, Gwenda Bond (author of BLACKWOOD), Meagan Spooner (author of SKYLARK), Susan Dennard (author of SOMETHING STRANGE AND DEADLY), and Sarah Maas (author of THRONE OF GLASS). Our panel is about Unexpected Heroines and it is going to be awesome! Find out more information here.

And then, this Friday! I'll be at the Carolina's Mountain Literary Festival in Burnsville, NC. I've got two panels, both with the lovely and wonderful Stephanie Perkins, and I am stoked to get to spend the day with her! It's basically going to be a huge amount of fun. We're going to talk about publishing and writing, and the majority of each panel will be straight-up Q&A from the audience. So if you'd like to learn anything about the publishing and writing world, check us out! Find out more information here.

After two local(ish) events, I'm packing my bags and heading north--waaaaay north!--to Edmonton, Canada. I am so thrilled to be at this Smart Chicks Kick It tour stop, along with Kelley Armstrong, Melissa Marr, Ally Condie, Charles de Lint, Veronica Roth, and Margaret Stohl.  I know, look at how awesome that is. I can't even believe how amazing that line-up is. The event is September 13, and you guys? It's gonna be epic. Find out more information here.

1 comment:

Kristilyn (Reading In Winter) said...

I'm just seeing this now, but I have to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for coming to Edmonton for the Smart Chicks tour!! The Edmonton Book Bloggers group was super excited to meet you and all of the other authors -- and the turn out was definitely amazing!

We hope you come back again! :)