Thursday, May 21, 2009

Linkspam!

Just a quickie, so I can clear out my tabs.

Re-imaged covers for The Chronicles of Narnia
. As Narnia is my most favorite books ever, I'd hoped these be good--and they are--but I still prefer the Harry Potter covers in terms of coolness.

Writing exercises to do when you get stuck.


You know I'm obsessed with this: An article on the value of giving away free e-books to increase sales of print books.

omg. OMG. Shatner vs. Shatner. This is going to be HUGE. Or at least Shatnerly.

Cool: check out where the debut novels of this year are coming from.


One of a series: debut authors interview their editors.

Do you hate Faulkner? I hate Faulkner. This comic made me laugh.

10 comments:

Traci said...

Faulkner...not my fave! FUNNY cartoon! lol

Anonymous said...

LOVE the Faulkner joke!

Unknown said...

I always get annoyed with re-imaged covers, I'm not sure why. Probably because I get attached to a certain approach, and I don't love change when we're talking about books that are precious to me. I'm weird : )

Michelle D. Argyle said...

I LOVE Faulkner! Hmph.

dellgirl said...

I'm just stopping by to say hello and to let you know I was here. Can't comment on Faulkner, haven't seen it.

I peeked at your link on the e-book article, will check the others out another time.

I hope you have a good weekend, I'll see you next week.

Christina Farley said...

Oh I love, love, love those Narnia covers. Coolest books ever.

Kate said...

Thanks for these awesome links. The Narnia redesigns rocked.

Trisha Pearson said...

I like the Narnia redesign! I might be tempted to buy a new set. I still have my boxed set from around 1980 but that old font bugs me. They were my favorite books as a kid though. I read them over and over.

Danyelle L. said...

Great links!

Rabid Fox said...

A great little collection of links. Good stuff. Thanks. :)